Friday, October 9, 2009

Eggs for Lunch

WHAT?! It's been over a month since my last post! Well, I should be sitting down to write a really long post soon (because it's been a week of PR's for me and lots of people at CFBN, actually), but I really don't have time time or energy right now. But I did want to write something down about food before I forgot.

Today, after finishing "Helen" I decided to have some eggs for lunch.

First, in coconut oil, I stir-fried onions, asparagus, ground turkey meat (pre-cooked), and mushrooms. (TIP ON MUSHROOMS: This may be old news to most of you, but in case some who are reading this who didn't know this, I have learned that if you buy mushrooms WHOLE - not sliced - you actually get more mushroom for less cost. You just have the added step of slicing them yourself. They also stay fresher, longer.)

Once all those were done, I threw in some raisins (if you put them in too soon, they burn).


Then, lately I've been getting lazy, so I just cracked three eggs right on top of it all, let them cook, mixed it up, and added some sliced avocado on the side!

I have also found a great substitute for salt on my eggs: believe it or not, CINNAMON!

No comments:

Post a Comment